Welcome and enjoy your stay! 

• ~~CAUTION~~IRONY AHEAD~~

• Post interesting Images! Can be in-game screen shots or pictures of you're tibia stuff!
Post interesting Images! Can be in-game screen shots or pictures of you're tibia stuff!
 #30620  by Karlas Pimp
 Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:23 pm
~~CAUTION~~IRONY AHEAD~~

Hello Together,
I'm a very famous Pimp in SpiderOT. Everyone knows me because I sell the best Asses in this server.
Because of that I don't understand why I get jailed for no reason? I Just tried to sell the best Ass ive got..
There can you see it's really an awesome ass..
Just had written that words:
I hope you can understand why im annoyed now? every minute im stucked in jail i'll lose much cash..

Heres one more Screenshot from the Jail:

BTW, I'M REALLY BORED...THEN SORRY IF U THINK IT'S NOT FUNNY, AND DELETE IT

C ya ingame,
Your best Pimp.
 #30622  by Holiash
 Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:28 am
It is extraordinary for things like this to transpire. And even more so, that you so soundly chose to share them with everyone else in this forum.

So I will go ahead with the obvious and tell you, that your character's name is unsuitable as it is not only offensive but degrading at the same time. And your choice of spamming in-game the message you included above, as well as the language used in your post, lend to prove full conscientious practice of destructive and erratic behavior. Furthermore, the same message you shared in-game, besides being offensive and unkind, is also considered as false advertising and a scam; do not advertise for something you can't possibly provide in-game.

Lastly, take into consideration that all things I mentioned above are forbidden by the rules and due measures will be taken. So I advise you to read the rules of SpiderOt, and cautiously apply common sense in following them properly. Here you may read them at your own leisure: http://spider-server.com/index.php/p/v/rule

Good luck!