All old threads will be moved here.
 #12740  by Admin Spider
 Sun May 08, 2011 4:10 pm
Hello,

in this topic we will discuss about the upcoming summer update
Here is the main ideas
  • WebSite
    • New layout for site you can check it Here
    • New engine for site which will allow everyone to have a personnel profile and send/receive Private Message to any player + upload video and much more
    • New layout for the forum it will looks the same as the main site
  • Server
    • Completely Revamp the main town and houses
    • Update to 8.7 or the latest tibia client
    • Mount system
    • Events : Top fragger - Last man standing - Team war
    • Games:(Football - Slot machine - Tic Tac Toc )
    • Nps for Bless , remove frags
    • At least 5 quests , 2 boss , 1 boss for event
    • Auto raids
    • balance vocation again -.-
    • Real tibia war system
    • reserved
keep posting ideas here or at New suggestion 2.0

Regards,
Mina
 #12741  by Titan
 Sun May 08, 2011 5:03 pm
1. Ability to do rocks and to remove rocks for GODs.
2. Ability to do cleans from GMs to higher.
3. Change the /outfit xnumber, playername command to /outfit monstername, playername.

4. Here's a quest idea I wrote pretty long ago, could still be good.
Just a beginning. ..

Quest for level 275 000+ at the beginning
Minimum 425 000 to finish it.

Lets say you enter a trap in one of the towns, then be warned before you enter a portal, and when you pass it, you're in a temple. The temple of kings. Level 275 000+ to enter it.

There's a portal to go back to town and a NPC called knowledge.
He will ask you if you've got one of the qualities he thinks that is really important: knowledge.
If you do, you'll have to go through portals just like in the Enchanted helmet quest, but you'll have to answer 15 questions related to the game. If you fail once, you die. When you get to the end, you open a chest and get a key. Give it to the NPC and he'll let you go to the first challenge room:

In the first one, I thought about a room with 12 death shooters, maybe a couple of wyverns.

Then, when you passed the first challenge, you get teleported the the temple again, but you're allowed to enter a door a bit further, ONLY IF YOU ARE LEVEL 325 000+. In the room behind it, there's another NPC called Power. He'd ask you if you're strong enough to complete his challenge. If you answer that you are, you get teleported to some quest like the Rampage Armor one, but with a bar that has less hp, enough for one player to kill if he's fast. If you fail to break it in x amount of time, the bomb explodes and you die. If you make it, you enter a room with a chest. In it, there's some kind of vial of blood. Bring it to the Power NPC and he teleports you to the next challenge.

The second one would be a room that could contain a death vorex, 4 death shooters, 10 annoying goblins and 4 frozen trolls. We could maybe replace some of these by some avicularia juruensis.

Then, if you complete the second challenge, you get teleported to the temple, and you're allowed to pass another door, IF YOU ARE LEVEL 375 000+, with another NPC called. .. Speed? He asks you if you're as fast as him, and if you think you are, he counts to three and you get teleported to another room. Easy maths, game-related or general knowledge questions, like in the Enchanted helmet quest, but with 4 possible answers. If you don't answer the last one in x amount of time, a bomb explodes and you die. If you make it, you'll go back to the NPC and when you talk to him about the third challenge, he teleports you there.

The third challenge would be a room that could contain a deadly stalker, two Immortal fire pumpkins, two Immortal earth guards and 5 frozen trolls. Maybe some mighty trolls too.

Finally, if you complete the third challenge, you are allowed to enter another door in the temple. A NPC called Minotaur, having a minotaur look, would congratulate you for completing the first challenges, but would tell you that his is sadly impossible. A horn, hidden somewhere in another city in the server, guarded by some hard monsters and yes, really well hidden, would be necessary to be allowed to enter his challenge room. When you bring him the horn, he teleports you to a last challenge room, ONLY IF YOU ARE LEVEL 400 000+.

A deadly stalker, a death vorex (boss1) and 5 death shooters?

If you achieve killing them, you are allowed to enter a final door, IF YOU ARE LEVEL 425 000 OR HIGHER! You get, as a reward, an outfit, 15 ingots and some boots, with stats like the rocky boxer has. It might be too much, but if wanted, the boots could teleport you to your castle when you click them in a protection zone.

Monsters could be modified, they're not super original, I'm not having a list of strong monsters in front of me as I had before. Haha. Maybe are they too hard for one only person too.

Anyways, that's some idea that could be changed to become better. Might have forgot lots of things. Should be some nice quest, longer than the others, requiring from players to get some levels. We should also discuss about how big rooms could be.
Last edited by Titan on Tue May 10, 2011 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #12743  by Evil hellraiser
 Sun May 08, 2011 6:01 pm
-Players waste much time in killing Boss monsters for bad exp , We can modify exp taken from Boss monster to give more exp than normal one.

-Applying client 8.70 means adding new skull system and war mode system will be cool , But Try to re-map war zone and area around temple.

-Try to make the difference in frags between red skull and black skull more wide , So players having red skull could pk without being scared from having black skull.

-Nps for Bless , as required before(Most recommended for high lvl players who want to pk using their mains) To make the loss in lvls lower than the current status.

-Donation manarune and Donation uh should heal more to make mages last in wars for longer time and make knights or pallys block heavy attacks from monsters/players.

-New scrolls have to be added like : "Magic level scroll - Skills scroll{Sword/axe/distance}

-Donation houses have to be supported by new monsters containing more exp

-Decreasing Weight of Gold ingots to a logic weight.

-Ultimate death stick for war lovers like 200 ~ 300 points to make people have fun all time(Because Its a High exp Ot and most of the runes have to be ultimate}

-Fixing new feature on Spider site , Which is a counter for players who are afk in trainers and active players. Example : There are currently 120 Afk players and 210 active players.

-New layout in site should include Top player and Last joined player.

-New exclusive script to avoid illegal advertisements while all staff members being offline , When a player spells a certain site , Add exception and auto cast"Site advertisement is Illegal." This including Private and default messages so we can avoid Illegal advertisements further more.

-If ultimate death stick is not available , We can make a npc seller for death runes with a good price.

-Adding new powerful spells to make the game more fun.

-Any event should start from 5 players minimum.

-At the next TuT apply , constructing new questions better than the currently questions like Real tibia senior TuTor apply , I saw it with a great surprise.They are asking more advanced questions like hp of monsters and what will happen if a player insults a TuT , When a player asking a certain question in help channel , what will be your reply? all this in MCQ for sure (MCQ = Multiple choice question) and the Applicant should have a time limit to answer those questions.

-To avoid all kind of bots , we can make a special client for spider(none tibia client) so as not to make anyone use any kind of bots.

-Boss monster Arena : 3 new types of arena
Low arena ,Medium arena and High arena
Depends on lvls , obviously low arena for low lvls and vice versa
Each Arena will include boss monsters and all what u have to do is to eliminate each monster in a certain amount of time . Any delay in time will send u temple again and u will fail at finishing it.
Example for low lvl arena(100k +)When u go in Tp of Arena , u will be Tped to a room that contain 1 death shooter , Time counter will be set to 5 minutes to kill it,When u kill the Death shooter u will go into the next tp to the next room which contains another boss monster like immortal fire pumpkin , third room contains immortal energy , Fourth room immortal earth elemental , last room will contain the last boss monster room which will contain 3 death shooters. When u finish this room , u will automatically Tped to the reward room. then u can choose 1 from 4 rewards like 5 ingots or 100 x death runes or immortal item or etc...
U can't enter the Arena tp when someone is in it , High lvls arena will include alot of strong monsters like death vorex , deadly stalker , Hell demon and so on.
Reward of high lvl arena will be a donation item(4 points or less) but the last room must be very hard to clear by a player like 2 deadly stalkers in the same room but small size room to kill it faster.

And finally , Good luck for a better spider server :D
@ (V) R
 #12745  by Co1d_Night
 Mon May 09, 2011 12:10 am
I don't think people should donate to get skills/levels, it'll corrupt the server and it's unfair. Let's stick to trainers :p

And update to 8.7!!!! DDD:

I can map the new temple for 8.7....just message me at ridincode2@aol.com
 #12749  by Heixus~
 Mon May 09, 2011 1:32 am
Ziemen wrote:Don't precipitate wait till 0.3.7, 0.4 is not stable.

Totally agree.

Mina im very happy to know that a update is coming and that my post helped for good :D.

Players ! keep posting ideas !!

I will be back on 8 or 9 days so i can keep thinking on something to add :D

Happy Creativity? XD ! :mrgreen:
 #12750  by Heixus~
 Mon May 09, 2011 4:47 am
Evil hellraiser wrote:-Players waste much time in killing Boss monsters for bad exp , We can modify exp taken from Boss monster to give more exp than normal one.

-Applying client 8.70 means adding new skull system and war mode system will be cool , But Try to re-map war zone and area around temple.

-Try to make the difference in frags between red skull and black skull more wide , So players having red skull could pk without being scared from having black skull.

-Nps for Bless , as required before(Most recommended for high lvl players who want to pk using their mains) To make the loss in lvls lower than the current status.

-Donation manarune and Donation uh should heal more to make mages last in wars for longer time and make knights or pallys block heavy attacks from monsters/players.

-New scrolls have to be added like : "Magic level scroll - Skills scroll{Sword/axe/distance}

-Donation houses have to be supported by new monsters containing more exp

-Decreasing Weight of Gold ingots to a logic weight.

-Ultimate death stick for war lovers like 200 ~ 300 points to make people have fun all time(Because Its a High exp Ot and most of the runes have to be ultimate}

-Fixing new feature on Spider site , Which is a counter for players who are afk in trainers and active players. Example : There are currently 120 Afk players and 210 active players.

-New layout in site should include Top player and Last joined player.

-New exclusive script to avoid illegal advertisements while all staff members being offline , When a player spells a certain site , Add exception and auto cast"Site advertisement is Illegal." This including Private and default messages so we can avoid Illegal advertisements further more.

-If ultimate death stick is not available , We can make a npc seller for death runes with a good price.

-Adding new powerful spells to make the game more fun.

-Any event should start from 5 players minimum.

-At the next TuT apply , constructing new questions better than the currently questions like Real tibia senior TuTor apply , I saw it with a great surprise.They are asking more advanced questions like hp of monsters and what will happen if a player insults a TuT , When a player asking a certain question in help channel , what will be your reply? all this in MCQ for sure (MCQ = Multiple choice question) and the Applicant should have a time limit to answer those questions.

-To avoid all kind of bots , we can make a special client for spider(none tibia client) so as not to make anyone use any kind of bots.

Each Arena will include boss monsters and all what u have to do is to eliminate each monster in a certain amount of time . Any delay in time will send u temple again and u will fail at finishing it.
Example for low lvl arena(100k +)When u go in Tp of Arena , u will be Tped to a room that contain 1 death shooter , Time counter will be set to 5 minutes to kill it,When u kill the Death shooter u will go into the next tp to the next room which contains another boss monster like immortal fire pumpkin , third room contains immortal energy , Fourth room immortal earth elemental , last room will contain the last boss monster room which will contain 3 death shooters. When u finish this room , u will automatically Tped to the reward room. then u can choose 1 from 4 rewards like 5 ingots or 100 x death runes or immortal item or etc...
U can't enter the Arena tp when someone is in it , High lvls arena will include alot of strong monsters like death vorex , deadly stalker , Hell demon and so on.
Reward of high lvl arena will be a donation item(4 points or less) but the last room must be very hard to clear by a player like 2 deadly stalkers in the same room but small size room to kill it faster.
1- Agree Totally !

2- Re-Maping war Zone? HELL YEAH !

3- Great Idea

4- i suggested this idea, its so great :$

5- This is on main update babe ;$

6- I dont think that skills should be donation x.x !

7- Ofc !

8- Agree

9- I dont like it but ok !

10- NO !! :(

11- Agree

12- I saw this script on a ot one time, good idea !

13- Mmmm I think those runes should be kinda expensive like 1 bp = 3 gi

14- I think we dont need more powerfull spells but we need to fix out the knight ones :P

15- Or also repaming those events and make them some fresh :P

16- Oh Yeah O.O !

17- This whould require alot of time, hard work but ok !!!

18- Like it at all !

BTW ! I propose to players to make a hard search to find some new payment methods that could work for spider !!

And sorry bout double post. !
 #12751  by Super Ramo
 Mon May 09, 2011 5:51 am
Evil hellraiser wrote:

And finally , Good luck for a better spider server :D
@ (V) R
Prizes are too much ^^ like 5 ingots OR IMMORTAL ITEM <-- Duh?? There's a difference between 5 ingots and an immortal item which costs 1-2 ingots.
And the high boss area is so hard but the prize is too much =D donation item? Then if i got a lot of high level characters i'll do the quest with my characters and Here , i got free donation items without paying 0.0001 $ , It's a great idea but prizes should be modified.

And about Titan's idea about the Quest .. So long but so good. and Prize is too low for a long quest like that :$..

My idea is :

New city so it can be like " Name: Super Ramo , Sex : Male , Level : 441730 , Residence: "New City" or "Spider City" , so it can be with teleports and new hunt areas , And a Residence change scroll costs 1 premium point.

Or a new NPC that sells outfits for 5 ingots.

And about the losing of Black Skull and the Red Skull timing , what about making it "Your Red Skull Will Be Removed at (00:00)AM (USA) (02:00) AM (Cairo) , (01:00) (KSA) and more timing! =)

And the hardest one to be done , a new vocation that has a new kind of rune and new kind of weapons?! :D I know it's a silly one but it may be fun.

New NPC that trades Immortal Pieces with Death Runes.
The same thing that happens into the Addon Seller in Real Tibia , it needs items to get your Addon , that one will need Immortal Pieces to give you Death runes.

Regards,
Yours,
Ramo
Wait for more ideas from "Ramo" , I'm on mobile now ^^ exams ='(
 #12752  by Knight Ansestral
 Mon May 09, 2011 7:46 am
All i can say. ..

1) More Vorex spawn.
2)15 frags for red skull - 25 for black skull.
3) Frags War Event, no limit on frags.. so no rs or bs will be on the event.
4)Npc's selling Dr's, blessings and frags removers..( 1 ingot each frag so, 25 ingots will be bs remover as the prize its nowdays)
5) Npc buying immortal, assasin, and quest items.
6)Do not touch donation manarune is fucking perfect the way it is.
7)Add more life to knights.

8)Make more spells for wars like..

For sorc/druids.. that they can summon several types of monsters only with mana ( it drains all each summon - like Death Shooters)

Knights. . .Berserker Mode: Goes the hp x2 but theyre moves get slow.(not costing soul tokens)

Pallys. . .Fury Mode made theyre bow hit x2 damage but they get paralize ( not costing Soul tokens)

9)New script for marry like.. not just saying "love" like giving a kiss near ure wife/husband both give a kiss at same time or idk.
10)Add to mounts special stuff like..if ure mounting a dragon the "fire" makes u less damage but the water goes with more.. or a bird it gives u speed.Like that.
11)Add a sheep and a pig to mounts :)
12)Special Event with everyone infinite ds and the player to reach 30 kills wins a prize.
13)Npc that buy Donation Items NOT SELLING DONOR ITEMS cuz people sometimes trying to sell theyre stuff to buy other thing but no one buys em the item so its frustrating

More coming tomorrow ;D
 #12754  by Co1d_Night
 Mon May 09, 2011 1:06 pm
There shouldn't be more vorex spawns unless you're going to remove death runes as a donation item. The whole point of a limited vorex spawn is to get more people to donate, but seeing as i can argue both sides i'll argue the second. There can be more vorex spawns as they only loot single death rune, so donating can get you 100x that. I'm not sure about that idea.

Not sure what 0.3.7, 0.4 is, but i'm going to guess its the 7.0 protocol? In that case, maybe just an update to 8.54?