Welcome and enjoy your stay! 

• Holiash's TuT App

• All old threads will be moved here.
All old threads will be moved here.
 #30044  by Holiash
 Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:59 pm
Hello,

Friends call me Ash. I'm 23 and live in New York.
I used to play before, but left right after the first update to go to university. Now I've returned to play with Holiash.
I studied and use Spanish, Portuguese, French, Mandarin Chinese and English in my everyday life.

I hope this covers all requested information.

Cheers!
 #30045  by Vit.
 Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:17 am
Nice app :D
 #30049  by Spitefulman
 Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:51 am
Heixus~ wrote:I recommend this guy.

+2

Holiash For President!
 #30052  by Appleflavoured Crab
 Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:29 pm
Heixus~ wrote:I recommend this guy.
+4

Holiash has been spiderservering seemingly 24/7 ever since I joined.
His relentless desire to aid every single individual in need regarding server-related topics around the clock non-stop is, to say the least, jawdropping.
His highly friendly figure that arised due to his amountless loads of help, dished out daily to those in need, is of little surprise given the absolute devotion and dedication that he has inserted into what he's doing.
He surely must be considered by most as a heroic figure. Even though a 'hero' might be a grandiose term, supposedly at first, is still stands helpless when defining holiash's supreme support.
I challenge whoever it may concern to present me with a figure more deserving to become a tutor than him. Mission Impossible.
One of the biggest surprises was to acknowledge the fact he wasn't even a tutor before, since he perfectly resembled an astonishing one.
 #30061  by Psiko
 Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:19 pm
Imperator wrote:you deserve it good luck
Agreed.