Welcome and enjoy your stay! 

• Holiash's TuT App

• All old threads will be moved here.
All old threads will be moved here.
 #30073  by Co1d_Night
 Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:14 pm
Appleflavoured Crab wrote:
Holiash has been spiderservering seemingly 24/7 ever since I joined.
His relentless desire to aid every single individual in need regarding server-related topics around the clock non-stop is, to say the least, jawdropping.
His highly friendly figure that arised due to his amountless loads of help, dished out daily to those in need, is of little surprise given the absolute devotion and dedication that he has inserted into what he's doing.
He surely must be considered by most as a heroic figure. Even though a 'hero' might be a grandiose term, supposedly at first, is still stands helpless when defining holiash's supreme support.
I challenge whoever it may concern to present me with a figure more deserving to become a tutor than him. Mission Impossible.
One of the biggest surprises was to acknowledge the fact he wasn't even a tutor before, since he perfectly resembled an astonishing one.

He's really the only person that qualifies.
 #30086  by LegendKiller Returns
 Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:36 am
Co1d_Night wrote:
Appleflavoured Crab wrote:
Holiash has been spiderservering seemingly 24/7 ever since I joined.
His relentless desire to aid every single individual in need regarding server-related topics around the clock non-stop is, to say the least, jawdropping.
His highly friendly figure that arised due to his amountless loads of help, dished out daily to those in need, is of little surprise given the absolute devotion and dedication that he has inserted into what he's doing.
He surely must be considered by most as a heroic figure. Even though a 'hero' might be a grandiose term, supposedly at first, is still stands helpless when defining holiash's supreme support.
I challenge whoever it may concern to present me with a figure more deserving to become a tutor than him. Mission Impossible.
One of the biggest surprises was to acknowledge the fact he wasn't even a tutor before, since he perfectly resembled an astonishing one.

He's really the only person that qualifies.
Yep i agree with kat.
 #30091  by Rydar3508
 Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:04 pm
I recommend Holiash As a Tut because he has helped me SO MUCH during my adventures as well as other people!!! I always see Holiash on the help chat everyday and he is always helping anyone who has any questions about the server! Also none of his answers have ever been wrong!!!!!! Holiash needs to be TUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
 #30092  by Jeryel
 Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:28 am
Yes he deserves it! He has helped me a lot lately and I'm sure he has helped others equally or more. We need him as Tut. Where do we vote?