Welcome and enjoy your stay! 

• Liam's TuT Application

• All old threads will be moved here.
All old threads will be moved here.
 #30093  by Liam
 Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:42 am
Well... I guess it's lucky number 7. :lol:

My name's Liam... as I guess most of you know now. I've played this server since it opened and by God i've seen some crazy changes. All for the better though! My main character is Dark Legion and sometimes people will see me on Nub Liam. I only speak English, however i'm sure there will be people available to translate and if not I have family and friends who speak foreign languages fluently and wouldn't be hard to get a hold of straight away.
Sometimes, well let's be serious; most times players will see me joke around but i'm never one to shy away from helping players in quests or even with items (tooting my own horn woops). No, but seriously. This server has pretty much been all I do in my spare time, whether it be trying to bring light to the server when all you crazy guys are raging for wars or whether it be helping people and then starting wars! It's been all fun and sometimes a little too serious, but i'm sure now it's time for a little bit of serious fun! In a good way.

I've witnessed this server go from nothing to one of the most popular OT's on any list. I've seen if shut down, re-opened and ruined by someone we won't mention. Looking to the future, I know and hope I will be able to help this server progress both through helping and also ensuring the players here enjoy their experience.

Kind Regards,
Liam.
 #30098  by Heixus~
 Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:26 pm
I like your app, keep it up. I want to see you a little bit more active!