Welcome and enjoy your stay! 

• TuTor App

• All old threads will be moved here.
All old threads will be moved here.
 #30730  by The Oblivion
 Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:51 pm
Hi , my name is Xavier Sanchez im 19 year old , ex TuT Oblivion, i was not TuT for much time , also i got some troubles with some people because i was hated by enemy team and people no like me so much , but i got friends , and im sure the haters will apply there on this comment.

Now seriously, Yes i want to be a TuT again because i already im tired of PvP and i want dedicate my time to LvL my main char Oblivion Druid :D 550K.

Why i want to be staff again?
-Is easy , because i want to help beginers, and make new friends.

Did i change my attitude?
-Ofcurse i did , and im gonna help everyone who needs my help.
About trouble with transer , yes i insult him and im really sorry about what happened.

Im fluent on Spanish and English , and my friends like Mitch ( ex Holy ) and Jake ( TuT Blade )can proof it, i help them so much before and now.

Greetings, Xavier
 #30733  by Celestial Mage
 Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:37 am
sure by insulting me everytime i am on nice tutor Good Luck.
 #30735  by The Oblivion
 Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:23 am
Like i said -

also i got some troubles with some people because i was hated by enemy team and people no like me so much , but i got friends , and im sure the haters will apply there on this comment.

past is past, if you dont like me because i pvp dont reply here.

Now seriously, Yes i want to be a TuT again because i already im tired of PvP and i want dedicate my time to LvL my main char Oblivion Druid :D 550K.

You should read before write.

Greetings, Xavier
 #30737  by Celestial Mage
 Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:04 pm
you insulted me cuz i raped you easily don't be shy man say it :D
 #30738  by Imperator
 Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:41 pm

Demorlize team doesn't support ex TuT oblivion not because he is on the opponent team but because of his rude behavior to almost everyone in this server including the new comers he claims he gonna help. Adding to that his forever absence in help channel unless when he complains about lags or kicks.
 #30748  by Celestial Mage
 Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:11 pm
but you got no answer.
 #30749  by Heixus~
 Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:16 pm
This app is the funniest joke in this forum.
 #30752  by Celestial Mage
 Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:56 pm
Heixus~ wrote:This app is the funniest joke in this forum.
well yeah :D
 #30754  by Gabixziinha
 Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:35 pm
15:16 Oblivion Angel: OMG 15:16 Oblivion Angel: FUCK 15:16 Oblivion Angel: NOOBS 15:16 Oblivion Angel: OF SHIT
This guy got mad problems, he cant be tut and i bet he cant pay alot hours in lan house for play tough so.