Do you like new Update?

Yes, I do because....
47%
No, I don't because....
53%
 #31367  by Slim Shady
 Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:51 pm
Hey, SpiderOT Members
As Title says, Tell us what do you like and dislike in new Update to make it clear to the staff members, because they are not playing the server like us so they do not know about what we need more to have fun with spider like before.
Do not forget to vote at poll
Thanks.

Yours,
Slim Shady
 #31368  by Slim Shady
 Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:56 pm
I don't like it because of new protocol that makes it looks like trash and sorry for it, New items with Very OP also monsters and alot of lag with the client to who has LOW graphic card. As i can see a lot of players has been left because of this Update, if you need my opinion we need old spider without DRUNKS shit and it will be amazing. :( :(
 #31369  by The Oblivion
 Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:03 pm
Slim shady, you are the only one who Listen people! Thanx!!!
Hope they read it!

Also, the update is not bad, just didn't asked players for what they wanted! I think noone asked for new weapons, people only wanted to remove ds and drunks!

Great work on mapping, but monsters should be killable without team, not everyone plays with teams!
 #31370  by The Oblivion
 Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:06 pm
If they wanted to get some money just put a offer of 50%+ points for purchase, and alot of people will donate! Update the donation item prices and etc.. This server was great, i played it for the PvP!
 #31371  by Slim Shady
 Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:07 pm
The Oblivion wrote:Slim shady, you are the only one who Listen people! Thanx!!!
Hope they read it!

Also, the update is not bad, just didn't asked players for what they wanted! I think noone asked for new weapons, people only wanted to remove ds and drunks!

Great work on mapping, but monsters should be killable without team, not everyone plays with teams!
They did what is good for the server but they didn't ask players about what is good or bad in the server! the only thing that was bad is Drunk rune also DS, i hope so they listen to us!
 #31377  by candycoffin
 Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:15 pm
First of all I want to start off by saying I probably wouldn't be able to hold up a server like this and I appreciate all the hard work our staff is putting in to make the game better for us. Donations keep this server running and all of the people saying they will "stop donating" because the server is trash right now won't help a thing and won't make it easier for them to fix any problems.

Anyhow, here's my opinions.
Pros with the update
- Smoother and updated visuals.
What I'm saying here is texts, such as VIP and $$$ are much more smooth when they appear, they also fade out instead of just blinking. And things like teleports, fires, are updated.
- Pathing of monsters.
I find that the pathing of monsters has improved. Might just be me.
- Health info.
Looooove this. There's not much more to say. It's precise. Beautiful.
- Easy access buttons.
Even if we are old tibia players and know the commands, "CTRL+K, CTRL+B, etc." this can be very helpful for inexperienced players.
- You can see FPS and Ping.
This helps me see if I am lagging or holds a steady ping.

Cons with the update
- Client is horrible?
I think most of us can agree that the flash client is pretty bad in a lot of ways. What makes it bad though? I stutter every step I take.. Battle window takes up half of my screen even if I don't like it to.
- Events are bugged
- Server crashing a lot

These are the things I can think of right now. The client thing ruins a lot for me since my computer isn't the best and tibia aren't supposed to be for geared up computers... so... If you have anything to add on my comments let me know, this was a quick response.

Sincerely, Plopp.
 #31378  by Marwan
 Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:04 am
For me, the first thing is the client there're many people have a problem with that stuff and i can see many players arent playing as before and i couldn't pvp or hunt as before the client makes my pc lagging. Not everyone can have a good pc with a good graphic driver, i know that everything is getting updated but this is the most negative thing in the update, and about the new weapons is OP, And yeah everyone suffered from UPing his magic level and then you put a weapons with high damage maybe more than the Death Stick, so my in my opinion the old spider was much better in game speed/PvP/Hunting, I appreciate your work, And thanks
 #31379  by Slim Shady
 Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:26 am
I've got alot of friends quit spider because of Client and the items etc because old spider was amazing, when we asked for update we've asked to remove some stuff to make it better not to add MORE OP stuff to make it like trash, and thanks for your work.
 #31382  by Slim Shady
 Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:30 am
Cruz Azul wrote:Beacause i cant play anymore with this client and for this reason i left.
Your aren't alone, We all have got this problem.