Welcome and enjoy your stay! 

• Cheap 4 TP Castle Rent

• Post your sales or talk about guilds.
Post your sales or talk about guilds.
 #29937  by Shadowhart
 Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:15 am
Welcome to my castle renting service!

Why rent from me and not someone else?

-You get a castle all to yourself, I will not rent out the same castle to multiple people.
-You may add as many characters and/or friends to the castle for no extra charge (the castle will be the one that you have rented out so you will have to share if you choose to add your friends)
-If there is ANY interference (people that are leveling in the castle that you don't know) then I will add 1 free week to your rent. Only condition is you need to show me an SS of the player HUNTING the kongras, you cannot show me the player just sitting inside the castle.
-If you have a low level character and want to level it with kongras I can log onto an EK and block for you. Only condition is the character must be able to kill a kongra in 2 minutes or less because I don't want to sit there for 10 minutes spamming UH and exeta res while there's no progress being made.

The prices for rent are as follows:

1 Hour = 3 GI or 100 Soul Tokens or 50 Death Runes
1 Day = 5 GI or 125 Soul Tokens or 75 Death Runes
15 Days (1/2 a Month) = 10 GI or 250 Soul Tokens or 100 Death Runes
30 Days (1 Month) = 20 GI or 500 Soul Tokens or 200 Death Runes or ANY Donar Item

*EARLY BIRD SPECIAL* (OFFER ONLY VALID BETWEEN 5 AM PST-10 AM PST) = 2 HOURS = 3 GI
*LATE NIGHT SPECIAL* (OFFER ONLY VALID BETWEEN 10 PM PST-4AM PST) = 10 HOURS = 3 GI

Special requests (such as 10 days or something that is not mentioned in the above choices can be negotiated through PM in-game)

The castle #'s are not the actual castles that I'm using. I'm just showing if the castles are occupied or not.

Castle #1 : Occupied until September 3rd
Castle #2 : Occupied until August 21st

Extra:

If anyone is interested in renting a Donation House, I have one for rent and the price will be 1 GI for 1 Month.
Last edited by Shadowhart on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:21 am, edited 9 times in total.
 #33724  by Arthiz
 Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:44 am
Ledgendz wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:55 pm
still for rent? id like to do it, msg me "Ledgendz"
Castles don't exist anymore, they were all removed when the server reseted