Welcome and enjoy your stay! 

• Complain about staff

• Server news will be posted here.
Server news will be posted here.
 #33436  by Frenchy
 Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:48 am
there have been many times where there is something wrong with the ot or someone on the ot and there is no one on that can do anything ab it. i think this ot needs to beef up the staff. players can screen shot stuff but how long is that going to take to get something done. in my opinion there needs to be more staff active at all times of the day.
 #33778  by Ansem
 Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:55 pm
Frenchy wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:48 am
there have been many times where there is something wrong with the ot or someone on the ot and there is no one on that can do anything ab it. i think this ot needs to beef up the staff. players can screen shot stuff but how long is that going to take to get something done. in my opinion there needs to be more staff active at all times of the day.
I will like to add a comment over here regarding your complaint.

I've been Admin of other servers before & Staff and by fact I know how hard it is to keep players like yourself happy all the time. Sad thing is most of you don't understand that STAFF members have lives, jobs and families to take care of. NO, I'm not staff on this server but I do try to my best of my abilities to help out and seek a solution to players like yourself. Please bear in mind that like you "Helpers" also try to enjoy the game while helping other players and yes I do understand that in the rules it states that Helpers and above will stop enjoying the game itself by that I mean (Leveling, Hunting, Training, etc.) to go help out newcomers and start to get players of their feet. That keeps a more dynamic gameplay and a better diversity of what an RPG is. I hope you understand my position here and don't get it personally. Anything that you need help with and is within my power I will help you out or anybody else that needs guidance.

PD. If something is of pure importance you can always email the staff or try getting in touch with them inside the client itself they have a neat little feature pressing CTRL+Z and it pops up a window where you can type your concern there.

Hope I could be of some sort of help to you @Frenchy and I catch you on the next one. -Ansem :ugeek: