Welcome and enjoy your stay! 

• Entire account gone? All characters level 25 and 0 donation points?

• For those who need help.
For those who need help.
 #33627  by Jetz
 Wed May 23, 2018 12:23 am
Hello,

So I wanted to start playing this server again but I went to log in today and my account says it has no characters on it? So I checked on the website and all chars are level 25 with 0 donation points balance and NO donation history???

What gives? ALL my stuff is just gone? Donation castles/sets/everything?!?!
 #33628  by Holiash
 Wed May 23, 2018 7:38 am
About a year ago, SpiderOT had it's only reset in almost a decade of the server running. Everyone lost their accounts progress, and the server changed to accommodate times. There are no donation castles/houses anymore, and now there are new areas to level and more frequent updates.

As for donations, only those who had donated within a year before the reset got some points back. Unfortunately, it would have been almost impossible to process all donations made back as there was no certainty of who was active in the community.

The server is doing much better, and you are welcome to start anew with everybody else :)

Cheers!
 #33673  by colawrence87
 Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:47 am
:o So how do we get our donation stuff back? im having the same situation my characters all lvl 25 and my 625k ms is gone completely. my donator wand, uh, mana, and xbow all gone. that is money out of my pocket how do we get reimbursed or at least get the items back. ive already started new characters so im not worried about the character. Thanks in advance
 #33677  by Holiash
 Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:25 am
Holiash wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 7:38 am
As for donations, only those who had donated within a year before the reset got some points back. Unfortunately, it would have been almost impossible to process all donations made back as there was no certainty of who was active in the community.
Not all donations were reimbursed. The server was reset on May 2017. Those who donated within 6 months before then (December 2016 to May 2017), received a full refund. Those who donated within a year (May 2016 to December 2016), received a partial refund.

I hope this brings more clarity to the event.

Cheers!