Patch 7 Changes
• Added Secret Mission #2.
- You have to finish mission #1 to be able to start mission #2.
So how it works?
- Only one thing will get this mission started, and you need to find it by yourself.
- Once the mission starts you will automatically get a message in your local chat, you have to solve what's asked on local chat step by step until you get your reward.
What are the available commands?
- When you start the mission say !mission to see all the available commands.
What is the reward?
- We are not going to announce the reward, but it's way more better than your expectations.
NOTE: This mission is supposed to be hard and probably not everyone will get it solved, so don't expect to get any help from staff members considering your current progress in the mission.
We will also be rewarding the first player to finish secret mission #2 as we did in mission #1 with an additional reward.
• Shielding will now give protection based on your skill level (Protection is given if your Shielding Skill is above 160).
How many protection is estimated to be given?
- 160 ==> 1%
- 165 ==> 1.6%
- 170 ==> 2.22%
- 175 ==> 2.8%
- 180 ==> 3.44%
- 185 ==> 4%
NOTE: This buff is only for knights and not applied for paladins even if you are above 160.
• Gaz'haragoth set can now be upgraded
We've added two new sets that you can get once you upgrade your gaz'haragoth piece!
To upgrade your gaz'haragoth piece you will need ( 1 mirage potion + 1 silver stone ) then after using the mirage potion on the piece there is a SMALL probability to get your piece upgraded to mirage piece, so upgrading it will totally depend on how lucky you are.
Mirage Piece Specifications:
Protection all: 5%
Mana/Health Regeneration: 80k/sec
Increases max mana by: 6%
Plus an extra buff on having full mirage set:
Sorcerer Buff ==> Gives +2 magic level and this buff is directed toward giving sorcerers more output damage.
Druid Buff ==> Increases mana healing by 10% if your manapoints is below 50%
To upgrade your gaz'haragoth piece you will need ( 1 bloodrage potion + 1 gold stone ) then after using the bloodrage potion on the piece there is a SMALL probability to get your piece upgraded to bloodrage piece, so upgrading it will totally depend on how lucky you are.
Bloodrage Piece Specifications:
Protection all: 5%
Health/Mana Regeneration: 80k/sec
Increases max health (for knights) and increases max mana (for paladins) by: 6%
Plus an extra buff on having full bloodrage set:
Knight Buff ==> Knights will have a random chance of totally blocking the next coming hit, This chance is higher for the first hit received by a player so knights dont die fast because of a sneak attack.
Paladin Buff ==> There is a random chance that all players that attacking paladin with a full bloodrage set to lose their target.
• You will now get 1h of legendary time for finishing your daily missions and 2h of legendary time for finishing your extra mission (This is a permenant change and it will not be removed)
• There was an area under construction in Elderstone, It's now available and coming with a new monster (Grovebeast) and a boss (Hellbrood)
Killing a Grovebeast = Killing 100 shapers
• Silver and gold stones can be looted from all strong bosses.
• Hellbrood boss drops the mirage and bloodrage potion.
Limited Edition Item
We've received alot of requests for bringing back the old limited edition items, and in this patch we are giving a chance to those who missed the old edition items to get them from the limited edition surprise box.
The limited edition surprise box gives a random limited edition item from 3 items we introduced (You might get a forever loot collector or 15 days of legendary time or a teleport scroll).
The surprise box will be added to SpiderShop after a while of applying patch 7 ingame.
You need to be logged in to write comments.